Don’t have the ability to foster a pet, but would still like to get involved with Pet Protect Guelph? Then volunteering is perfect for you! Volunteer duties could include:
- Dog walk
- Pet check-ins (visiting homes to help with care such as cage cleaning, pet socialization)
- Help conduct house inspections of foster applicants
- Write up animal care documents
- Help with fundraising events to spread the word about our program
- Recruit new foster families and volunteers
- Reach out to businesses for donations and sponsorships
- Be creative to enhance Pet Protect Guelph!
Click here for a General Volunteer Position Description- PPG
Simply fill out the following form. A Pet Protect Guelph Representative will review your application and contact you within two weeks.